Keeping track of things that I would LOVE to have:
- Extension table for my Featherweight
- Or a reproduction of the original table
- Singer Treadle base with upright Craftsman Style legs and plain drawers
- Vintage ZigZag attachment for low shank, straight stitch machines.
- A round 'eyelet cam' for a Singer low shank buttonholer (I have the buttonholer).
- Vintage Free Motion attachment for low shank, straight stitch machines. (I have a modern reproduction, but would love a vintage one.)
- A Vintage "penguin" walking foot for low shank machines. - very rare.
- New cutting mat - need to check size
- Small rotary cutter - the one with the quarter sized blade for fussy cutting
- Portable Iron
- Singer Sewing Stiletto (on the right. I own two of the screwdriver on the left - in my Featherweight box and also in the puzzlebox set that came with my treadle.)