Monday, October 28, 2019

Needlework Rotation - Next up?

Well, as I said yesterday in my Slow Sunday Stitching update, I completed my 10 hours on the Teresa Wentzler "Millennium" piece that I have been working on.   I'm currently working on the landscape area between the bottom of the two angels.

Where I started:

Where I am now:


As you can see, I got all of the "sky and clouds" done and got started on the "mountain".

And that actually finishes this rotation list.   I know I can't get around to all my projects again in the time between now and the end of the year when the rotation reboots and starts over fresh on the first of January.   So I have a plan to finish up some lingering 'semi-needlework' projects over the next couple of months.  

First up - there is one project from last fall's Silver Needle camp that I never got the finishing work done on.   It's a tray to match the "Bee Fob" that I did way last December and posted a photo of in January.  I REALLY try to get camp projects done in a timely manner, but this one has lingered.   I need to set up a sewing machine to do the base assembly.



2 comments:

  1. are you trying to get this one done by a certain date? it is pretty for sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really a deadline, I just work on it in the usual rotation. 10 hours on Dutch Beauty, 10 hours on this, 10 hours on a modern piece, 10 hours on finishing up projects (old stuff, making ornaments or smalls, doing framing etc)

      Delete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.