Friday, October 22, 2021

Rotation Changeover - 2021 Rotation #4, Slot 2 (full coverage) complete

 This weekend is #24HoursOfCrossStitch / #24HOCS.  So I've spent the first little bit finishing up the full coverage slot and getting to a bit over ten hours on the USMC Seal. 


And where I started for comparison:

I am glad to say that the experiment with the pdf reading and marking electronically was a success.  I found a gifted pen that works well as a stylus, and the markup of the copy in Good Reader, is fairly simple, though not perfect (I'm having to use the freehand tool as the pdf from my sister isn't reading as optical characters).   I will definitely want to get the Pattern Keeper app for Heaven and Earth Designs if I ever do one of those. 

Normally at this point, I would show the starting point on my next focus piece, but since I'm just getting started on the retreat, I'm going to be working on a bunch of different projects for the rest of the weekend.   I'm hoping to get my WIPGO board caught up, and some time in on the Blackbird SAL piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.