Sunday, January 16, 2022

Slow Sunday Stitching - January 16, 2022

Very short update today.  I'm bushed!  Busy week at work finishing up the year end close, plus see below.

There were a lot of small birds this week.   Finished the ones on the left side of Dutch Beauty.

And started the ones on the right.   Not shown, the remainder of the 'bottom edge of the nest' area that spanned the entire page in between!

I started putting the "Patchwork of the Crosses" Table-topper together; just barely started, but I'm already liking how it looks.

And this weekend, there was this and that going on, so very little crafting occurred yesterday LOL.

Linking up with SSS and then taking a nap!

Edit to add:  the gymnast on the uneven bars is my granddaughter, Alexis.   She took first on bars and vault and second all round in her age and skill level.   The young biker is my grandson, Carl.  He qualified in both heats, but didn't place in the actual race - this is his third competition and he's still learning. Their competition venues were just a block apart, which made it possible for me to support both of them this weekend. 



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy but fun weekend with your family! No wonder you need a nap. You did quite a bit of stitching despite being busy at work! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching, and great fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cross stitch is coming along well. I know several ladies who are making the patchwork of the crosses, it seems a bit too tricky for me but yours looks lovely. Is that circus tricks you showed us?

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.