Sunday, January 22, 2023

FINISHED NEEDLEWORK: "Beyond My Heart" (LF #32) by Blackbird Designs

 

Pattern: Beyond My Heart (Loose Feathers Club #32)

Designer: Blackbird Designs

Fabric:  30 count linen in Colorway "Iced Cappuccino" by R&R Reproductions

Threads:  Gentle Arts Sampler and Shaker threads (as charted)

Stitches: Cross (two over two) Eyelets, Smyrna Cross, Satin Stitch

Stitch count of chart 110  x 150

Hours:  38.75

I modified the chart slightly to remove the small circles and partial circles that formed a 'wallpaper' behind the basket area and charted an extra flower and some greenery to fill in the gap.  Recharted the year in the lower right and added my initials to the lower left in "Jasmine".

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Congrats on the finish! I always like it when stitchers personalize their project!

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.