Monday, August 6, 2018

Needlework Rotation - Millennium is back up

After skipping the TW "Millennium" piece last rotation in order to finish up the "Fire" band sampler, I'm glad to get some time in on this piece again. 
Here's a reminder of where I left off on this piece - clear back in April.  That's really the only draw-back to having a rotation.  On the larger pieces where it goes more than two rotations, I often feel like I'm making no progress.   Having this blog and taking photos (even though I am no kind of photographer) keeps me both motivated and realistic about what I've actually done over time.  


I am going to work on St. Michael on the left side for this rotation.   I will start by establishing the lower robes, just like I did on the right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.