Sunday, October 21, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitching - October 21, 2018

Major part of my crafting this week was to get back to my poor abandoned socks.  The gussets are done and I'm ready to start down the feet.   Blue marker sock is a side shot, showing the heel and gusset.  Orange marker sock shows how the sock is set up on the needle for magic loop technique - sole on one end of the needle, instep on the other.


I did take time to do the finishing finish on the first of the Silver Needle Camp projects.  No "Finishing Friday" on this one, I just followed the instructions on the Sudberry House base.

It looks off center in this picture, but my camera was at a slight angle.  It really is quite straight and centered.

Linking up with the rest of the Slow Stitching Sunday crew

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of those socks... they are the perfect winter sock!

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.