Sunday, January 27, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching - January 27, 2019

Yuck, I've been under the weather with a "chills, fever, digestive upset" sort of bug since Friday afternoon.   Yesterday was a loss for crafting as I huddled in bed.   But I did make SOME progress this week.  

The pink afghan is down to the last 35 (ever decreasing) rows.   So that will be the focus for the rest of today.

And Dutch Beauty is between 8 and 9 hours.   I sort of lost track hurrying toward the page finish with the bird on page L/12.  Just one more page to complete the middle row!  However, I know from the left side of the arbor that the right will take about a rotation, so it's not time to get excited yet.   Right side of the arbor is just barely underway as of today.   In the center of the arbor there is a motif of a 'hart (deer) at rest'. 

The only quilting this week has been a tiny bit of machine piecing.   I need to get back to the next applique block.

Linking up with the Slow Sunday Stitching crew.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, I've been dealing with something myself mostly tired and headachy but it did start out a bit like yours. Your Dutch Beauty is truly a beauty and I hope the afghan moves along quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's no fun being sick in bed, is it, especially when you want to be up stitching. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are now well on your way to recovery and will soon be back up to speed on all your projects.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.