Sunday, May 19, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching - May 19, 2019

Late checking in for Slow Sunday Stitching (link to current roundup) due to a family birthday right after church.   I had grand plans to go to early service, but overslept!


The only thing I have to report on the hand stitching front is that my Carpenter's Square is ready for the outer background and corner pieces. 


I need to give it a good press before I start on the next round.   The corner squares will repeat the medium blue floral that's in the center star. 

4 comments:

  1. it has been a long time since I made a carpenter's star - lovely colors you used

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - this is going into a sampler quilt. I'm enjoying the variety of techniques

      Delete
  2. This is right up my alley. I love everything red, white, and blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more 'deep rose pink' than 'red', but hopefully it will all come together in the end. This is the last block for the sampler quilt, so it should be becoming a top very soon. Lots of sashing still to go.

      Delete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.