Sunday, July 14, 2019

Weekly check in - July 14, 2019

I'm still feeling a bit under the weather.  Since my cough is persistent, I went to the doc this week.  My asthma is usually really under control, but right now I start coughing and end up giving myself an asthma attack on top of the scratchy throat.   So we are trying an additional med for a while.  I hope I can get rid of it eventually since it makes me retain water and I feel a bit like the Staypuff Marshmallow Man in the original Ghostbuster's movie - UGH.

On the other hand, I have gotten some crafting done. 

The Victoria Sampler piece is at the half way point.   There are 16 bands and I have 8 of them done.
and I finished Block #24 of 30 for the center of the "Aunt Lottie's Garden" quilt.  Just two more of each color to go.

1 comment:

  1. hope you feel better soon - no fun being on medication that makes you feel strange but need to take.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.