Sunday, July 28, 2019

Weekly check in - July 28, 2019

I'm not doing so well with the check ins now that I don't have the Slow Sunday Stitching crew to keep me focused.    I'm going to have to buy myself a new laptop before I retire (I'm on call most weekends, so I use my work laptop for everything), so I may need to move that purchase up.  

I have made decent progress on the Victoria Sampler piece.   Here it is through Band 9, and I actually have Band 10 almost done already.   I'll probably finish and post that yet this afternoon.

I also finished Block #25 of 30 for Aunt Lottie's Garden. 
This is another one of the vintage blocks.  I love how dainty the print is on this one.  I have Block 26 prepped, but need to get it basted today as well, so lots of Sunday hand stitching to do today.

1 comment:

  1. why don't you put your link in the comments on Kathy's blog? I have you on my feedly reader so I keep up with you and see when you post

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.