Sunday, February 23, 2020

Slow Sunday Stitching - February 23, 2020

It's been another decent crafting week here in Kansas.  And at least we didn't have any snow this week.  I am tired of winter.

Most of the time this week was spent on Millennium.  I got in about two hours, so this is at seven hours in this rotation.  Just a tiny bit of backstitch on the left remaining before I move down to the reflection of the mountain in the water.
And the socks are coming right along.  I need to put these aside or I will be into the fiddley bits of the heel flap, turn, and gusset.  I want to take them to Alexis' gymnastics meet next weekend.  There's a lot of sitting around so it should be good knitting time, but it needs to be 'mindless' knitting.
Bells play this morning for the prelude.   I'm going to be getting that backstitch done when I get back from church.  Linking up with the rest of the Slow Sunday Stitching crew over at Kathy's place. I can't wait to see what everyone is working on.




12 comments:

  1. Your needlework is stunning! I used to knit dish cloths at Em's gymnastics practices... nice and mindless. Good luck to her at her meet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's still a beginner, but she seems to really enjoy her classes and her coach. I can remember wrestling meets with her dad = lots of sitting around waiting for the matches that I was really interested in LOL. I agree, dishcloths and charity hats would be good for this, too.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks! About to put this needlework piece down for a while. There's been decent progress this month.

      Delete
  3. Your stitchery is really progressing. I love the yarn that you are using for the socks. Enjoy the meet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sock yarn is unexpectedly more rust and tan than I'd expected from seeing it in the ball. These long color change yarns can do some interesting things. Thanks for the good wishes for next week. I'm going to post to SSS, then hit the early service at church (or maybe go on Saturday). Its about a two hour drvie to this meet. The things we do for our grandkids LOL.

      Delete
  4. Your knitted socks are fabulous in those shades of yarn and as for your Millennium pretty....just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! For a moment, I thought it was a painting. Amazing stitching dear!! I am waiting eagerly for the completed work of ‘Millenium’. The socks also look great. Great job and expecting much more artwork from you Karla!!For more updates please visit at https://www.bloghasting.com/

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.