Sunday, February 18, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching - February 18, 2024

 Whoa, this week dashed by.   Lots of things happening at work - right now I am in training mode big time.   That's not a bad thing.  And there were several things going on at church what with the start of Lent.   

Usually Ash Wednesday is spring like, but this year it fell on Valentine's Day (which to me is always a winter holiday) and then we had snow on Friday! Unwelcome (hopefully last) kiss of winter!

My main focus has been my full coverage piece for Full Coverage February (see progress on the Mead Dragon though yesterday here).   3,830 stitches of black, navy blues and greys!  4.05%

In addition, I've been puttering along on the KC Plaza Sewing Bag.  I'm still working on the fill in for the pool on the far right.   Then I'll put in the landscape in the background on that side.  Probably not going to be putting in much on the statue fill in.   Taking a break from over one on 28 count on the Mead Dragon to stitch over one on 30 count on the statues is not much of a break!

That's it for this week! Linking up with the SSS crew.


2 comments:

  1. I am so tempted by full coverage, but don't know if I have the attention span for it yet! I admire your work! Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of stitching you have been doing.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.