Sunday, May 5, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching - May 5, 2024

This week's stitching was divided between two projects.   Monday and Tuesday, I worked on the new Blackbird Designs Loose Feathers - #33 "Keepsake".   I am using the kit silk floss, but downsized the linen to 40 count.   I met my goal of getting to the halfway point on the basket.  The skipped stitches make an interesting secondary pattern (and yes, that's what the chart shows.   I'm trusting Barb and Alma - as much as it bothers my natural instinct for order to have an irregularly scattered pattern!)

The first of the month fell on Wednesday, so that means it was time for the Birdhouse SAL to come out.   And it's well under way.   I really only have the actual trio of little 'birdhouse condos' and the robin perching on top plus some back stitch left. 

 Linking up with the Slow Sunday Stitching Crew (current link party).

3 comments:

  1. Love seeing the birdhouses month by month Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birdhouse project is coming along so nicely! I enjoy seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute little duck waddling by those sweet birdhouses. Such a pretty cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.