Monday, September 30, 2024

Full Coverage - September 2024 Month End Report

Another adequate, but not impressive month on my full coverage piece.  "Mead Dragon" - art by Stanley Morrison, charting by Paine Free Crafts.  

2600 stitches exactly in September.   That brings my total stitches to 28,872 of 94,500.   30.55%   I'm just starting on Row 91 of the background.    Got a little more of the dragon's neck put in; you can start to make out where she's wrapping around the top of the drinking horn.  And the bottom of the back wing has appeared, and there are more of the opal colors in the front wing (plus a hint of the webbing in the membrane on that wing, too).  

And where I was at the start of the month for comparison


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.