I have a page finish on "A Quaker Christmas"! I have stitched 2775 stitches out of 23,406 for last rotation and this one (before and after getting it into Pattern Keeper). That brings me to 11.86%. I'm still loving the Sulky 12 weight thread over two on the 40-count fabric.
It was totally worth the time I took to chart the pattern into PK. The second half of Page one with the bird and the oddly alien looking hearts went so much faster than the two corner half medallions. I think I'll work down the left side to the bottom left corner next. Now that I'm not working from a paper pattern, I don't have to stick to one page at a time. There's still a VERY long way to go!
I put in 1,061 stitches on "Santa of the Forest" this week - all in the wolf's head. Here's a teaser pic at 81.11% from just after I rolled up the fabric again.
No photo on the knitting, but I did the second round of decreases on the yoke yesterday. Not too long until it will need to move to a shorter needle. That's encouraging progress. No appointments this week, so I haven't made any progress on either of the travel projects.
I'm pulling out the modern piece "Collaboration Bellpull" when I get back from church and will be catching up with the SSS crew over on this week's link up. See you there.



My daughter uses pattern keeper for her cross stitch patterns. I often stitch in the car and prefer a paper pattern for that situation. I may need to try it sometime. The wolf looks so realistic. The eyes on the hearts are a bit strange…. Enjoy your stitching this week. Gail at the cozy quilter
ReplyDelete