Tuesday, August 15, 2017

FINISHED: Rose Bear

Earlier this year when I started quilting again, I went rummaging through the basement looking for boxes that I knew held fabric.   I found a BUNCH of it.   And wadded up in there were several of those one yard printed panels for various things, including an apron, holiday ornaments (Christmas and Halloween), dolls and a bear.   Most of them were/are un-started.

But this bear was all cut out and one seam of the head was in place.   Well, I was tired of seeing it on the "Works in Progress list" so  I set myself a goal of sewing one seam or doing one step every night that I didn't have a meeting of any kind.   And lo and behold, if you work on something, it gets finished!


Panel copyright Cranston Print Works/VIP Screen Print.   I didn't find a date on the remaining selvages, but it has to be from the mid 1990s given the box it was in.   Probably purchased at JoAnns or Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.