Friday, August 18, 2017

FINISHED: Silver Needle "Acorns" (6)

I have wanted to go to the long weekend camp that is hosted twice a year by the Silver Needle - a needlework shop in Tulsa - ever since I first heard about it.   I've been a mail order customer of theirs for decades (they opened in the mid 1980s and have been doing the camp for about 25 years now).

I just up and went for the first time last November.  I didn't know a soul.  But it was GREAT.  Nice accommodations in a lodge at a localish state park.   Wonderful meals - one by an Amish family on their farm!   And four blissful days of stitching.   There were three 'class' projects and this is the one I finished at home after the camp.    It's actually two kits - the brown ones were from a shop class, the colorful ones from the camp class.  

I will use them with a fall garland to fill the gap between Halloween decor and Thanksgiving.





Started at Silver Needle Camp November 2016, completed 8/18/2017

Pattern/Kits By Silver Needle, Tulsa, OK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.