Wednesday, November 1, 2017

New Quilt (WiP) - Bonnie Hunter "On Ringo Lake"

First of all, just let me say, I wasn't planning on adding to either the stash or the WiP/UFO list.

Then this happened.  Bonnie Hunter's annual mystery quilt.   I found her blog in December last year, after "En Provence" was well underway.  I was just gearing up the "Scrappy Sister's Choice" using one of Bonnie's free patterns and my quilting stash is slim. So I stayed well out of the madness last time around.

I thought, "I'll just collect the clues this year."  Then I saw the colors.  (plus neutrals).   Yeah, I caved.

Man, there's some old stash in there - that floral peach in the middle of the bottom row was a maternity top!!

The link to the mystery above will only function until the end of the clues (February ?).  I'll try to remember to move it to her shop when the pattern goes up for digital sale in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.