Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Quilt WiP: "Aunt Lottie's Garden" - EPP set #10

The last block set.   Now, I have not yet designed the borders, and while I think it will be a curvy vine and leaf type affair, I may scatter a few 'center and one round' flowers in there too.   We will see when we get there.   But as of right now, the EPP is done.



And here are all the reproduction sets I made in a "group shot".



There's a fair bit of difference in the 'shades' of pink, but there are the same types of variance in the greens and purples.  In all three cases, the centers are a constant solid and that will tie everything together, I think.

This project is going into hibernation for a week or two.  I need to spend some time on that darn Scrappy Sister's Choice binding that has been hanging over my head since the week of THANKSGIVING.   Enough, already.

Linked up with Jo's Country Junction UFO Challenge.

 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm rather sad to see the EPP part of this project end, but it's a major step forward to get started on the applique!

      There will be many other EPP projects in my future. In fact, I have the papers to start Lucy Boston "Crosses"! But only one hand piecing or applique project at a time for me.

      Delete
  2. Still no hexagons out to work on for me :(

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.