Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Quilt WiP: "Aunt Lottie's Garden - EPP Set 7

This last weekend, I managed to finish off the seventh of the ten Grandmother's Flower Garden sets that I need for "Aunt Lottie's Garden".   This fabric has been in my stash for quite a while.   It's the last of the 1930s reproduction prints in pinks that I had available and I really wondered about using it because it's directional.

But I think by pointing all the stems inward, it doesn't look too bad.



I swung by the local quilt shop on New Years weekend and picked up the last three fabrics that I need for the GFG sets.   I chose three of the 'deco state flower' fabrics.   I don't care about the states, I just need pink!



Linking to Jo's Country Junction UFO challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.