Monday, March 26, 2018

Quilt WiP: "Aunt Lottie's Garden" - Blocks 7 to 10

It's been a few weeks since I checked on with my progress on "Aunt Lottie's Garden".   I've finished the applique on four more blocks.   With #10 done, the center of the quilt is 1/3 appliqued.   I have 20 more blocks, and the borders (including four flower garden sets in the cornerstones) still to do.  


This quilt is going to be in hibernation for a bit.   I have some handwork to do on "It was the 80s".   I'm trying very hard not to have more than one quilt with handwork at a time.  


I try to have one project - either knitting or applique or EPP with me in my purse or bag.   There's really a remarkable amount of 'down time' - waiting in lines or for appointments.   And handwork is a lot more productive than playing games on my phone or trolling Facebook!   The majority of the work on this quilt so far has been in those 'found moments'.  


Linking up with Jo's Country Junction UFO Challenge  (link is this week's post and round up).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.