Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Rotation Swap out

Millennium has had a bit over 10 hours put in on it this month.   I'm good with going over (and am tempted to do even more) because it got skipped last time.   But I'm at a decent stopping spot. 

End of this rotation
And for comparison, this is where I started:
beginning
I obviously focused on St. Michael this time, putting in the remainder of the lower robe, all of the under tunic, the rest of the sword hilt and the rest of the torch staff.   St. Raphael got lower robes, the rest of the torch staff and just a bit more on the under tunic. 

I still have the lower wings on both sides to do, as well as the remaining under tunic on the right.  But I feel like I made good progress this time around.   No page finish, but substantial bits of both 3 and 4.

Next up is Dutch Beauty.   Here's where I'll be starting on my next 10 hours; first will be the roses to go in the empty bowl.  This is a huge motif, spanning the page break and mirroring the other side.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.