Sunday, September 30, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitching - Sept 30, 2018

Late posting and minimal progress this week (and probably next as well).  

The only crafting worth talking about is that I hit 10 hours on Dutch Beauty. 

Quite a bit more work on this page still to do - another large rose and several buds - plus the sunflower and carnation flowers to match the other side.  

I'm in a bit of a funk.  I'd hoped to get the entire center row of this project done this year, but I since I have nearly two more pages left to go, that's not going to happen.

Socks are being worked on - some times.   And I hope to get the bind off on the hopelessly over deadline cowl done during the commute tomorrow since I'm riding.  

Linking up at Kathy's weekly round up.

2 comments:

  1. Your Dutch Beauty is lovely. 'Tis a beautiful design and I love the shades of the threads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really has a very limited, but effective palette. I do wonder how bright it was when it was new. Even faded, the chrome yellow and cochineal pink and indigo blues are very intense.

      Delete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.