Sunday, October 14, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitching - October 14, 218

BRRRRR.   OK, Mother Nature, stop it.  First there was no spring with snow on Easter.  Now there's no fall with snow two weeks before Halloween!!!   Not nice!

I feel like hibernating LOL.

This week, I have spent my crafting time getting all the stitching done on the projects from Silver Needle Camp that I brought home last week.  (Chart/designer details in this post.)
And there they are.  Still quite a bit to do to get them all to 'finishing finished'.   As always, the finishing kits were included with each project.   Left top - fob/small ornament, Left bottom - tray, Center - large ornament, Right - pincushion on Sudberry wooden base.
I was so good at camp, no stash or charts and only my new scissors, a new needle magnet, a pretty mother of pearl thread sorter and a spritzer that makes a very fine mist for pressing.   I have a huge needlework stash and one of the things that I want to do in the move is to inventory it ALL.   I have all my yarn on Ravelry, and I will check those entries, too.   I'll share the results, no matter how embarrassing.

In the mean time, head over to Kathy's blog to see what the rest of the slow stitching gang is up to. (link is to current round up)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely little projects you have on the go. I don't envy your house move but good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's the right decision and I've been putting it off since I dread the idea of purging and packing. But it's too much to be paying utilities, insurance and property tax on two houses. Past time for one to go.

      Delete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.