Saturday, February 2, 2019

Needlework Rotation Changeover

I put in a good solid ten plus hours on Dutch Beauty in the month of January.  

At the end of the rotation

That netted a page finish on page 12/L.   And page 11/K is well underway with one of the arbor sides done last year and one about a quarter of the way finished in the last few hours of this rotation.

This is where I started for comparison




Next up is Millennium.  I left off last time with both of the angels stitched, but the bottom half of the back stitching on each side yet to do.   I really don't care to do back stitching until the stitches on both sides of the back stitch are completed.   So I'm going to fill in a bit of the center landscape just so that I have completed edges to work against when I do the back stitching.

Where I'm starting this time






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.