Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Quilt WiP: "It was the 80s" - Block 25

This is the last of the machine pieced blocks (still have the rest of one hand pieced block and some pieced checkerboard sashing to do).   I used Pat's pattern for this block.  she calls it "Summer Rose", but I have seen it as "Christmas Cactus" as well.  

I was very pleased with the way this one turned out, the 'oversized and trimmed down' half square triangles work very well for me

So next thing will be to show off the three 'fill in' sections.  They are all done, just need pressed and a picture taken.

The Solstice Quilt on Pat Sloan's blog with the blocks and layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.