Sunday, June 9, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching - June 9, 2019

I am finally getting back to the needlework project.  I made good progress this week, getting to the start of Band 5 on the Victoria Sampler "Earth" band sampler.  These three bands were fairly simple - leaf stitch, open herringbone and Smyrna cross.
Next up is a band of white work - half diamond eyelets just getting started.

And I've finally gotten back to the Aunt Lottie's Garden quilt.   This is block 20 of 30 for the center of the quilt
Needs a good press, but the stitching is done.   Today's task is to get Block 21 basted so I can work on it next week.  I'm really happy to get back to this project.  To see what the other Slow Sunday Stitchers are up to visit the link up

1 comment:

  1. Such tiny intricate stitching on this sampler .... enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.