Thursday, August 15, 2019

Zombie Project - hand towel

Since the band sampler is on hold until my malachite beads get here, I pulled out another zombie project.   This will be a quick one, though not as quick as the Christmas hand towel that only needed one tiny motif to be done.

I'm not sure if this one qualifies as truly "vintage".   The chart book is copyright 1986.  And the colors are certainly mid 80s - peach and dusty pink and blues.   But I still kind of like it.   I got one end done and put it away.   WHY?   

The motif looks a little 'skimpy' when the towel is laid out flat, but is fine when it's folded in thirds to be hung up. There is an area of Aida banding on each end of the towel, so I'm just going to repeat the same motif on the un-started end and call it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.