Friday, August 16, 2019

Needlework WiP: "VS 4 Elements: Earth" Band 15

The beads got here quickly!  Great customer service. 


As I mentioned in a prior post, I replaced one of the leaves made of lazy daisy stitches with a cluster of four malachite beads - a four leafed clover.  These are 4 mm beads and I wish there had been slightly smaller ones available, because once I got them stitched down, they look a bit chunky.


However, the bottom row is visually dense and dark - solid bargello, so I'm suspending judgement until I see it finished.  If they still look too heavy, I may see if I can find some 2 mm sized, maybe in a lighter green jade.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.