Sunday, December 15, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching - December 15, 2019

It is indeed a slow Sunday here.   It's snowing in eastern Kansas, and I am hibernating.   Knitting and good book are on the agenda.  (See what the rest of the crew is up to over at Kathy's - link to current round up.)

I just cast on a nice long wrap around twice cowl in some deep (ie old) stash.   This is Reynolds Blizzard.  I really miss the Reynolds yarns, they had some really nice stuff. 

The edges will be in the yellow, and the main body in the cream if I have calculated my numbers and gauge correctly.  (I am also quite amused by casting on a project from a yarn called "Blizzard" when it is snowing as hard as it is right now!)


I will also be starting panel 4 - the blue jay (summer) of the tissue box cover in needlepoint on plastic canvas.   I finished panel 3 - robin (spring) yesterday.   Not planning on going anywhere or doing anything except maybe shoveling out the walks at some point.  




3 comments:

  1. the snow will not come down south to reach us - and so far no snow this year for us. The yarn looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hibernating inside, enjoying some knitting while the snow falls outside, sounds like a wonderful idea to me. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a little snow last week, but it goes as quickly as it arrives! Last night we had tornadoes; I think I preferred the snow! LOL! Your robin is quite handsome! I can almost hear him sing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.