Sunday, June 21, 2020

Slow Sunday Stitching - June 21, 2020

I sure hope we don't get the hail that is possible in the forecast for this afternoon.   My poor garden.....

But inside it is all good.  I finished the rotation on Millennium - putting in close to 14 hours because once I got into the bottom border, I just couldn't stop working on it until I got the entire edge done. 

Here's what it looks like now.   (For a detail and a list of what still needs to be done, see the Changeover post.)
Next up on the needlework front is my son's USMC seal.  I'll work on it until the end of the month, then re-start the rotation.

I had a dental appointment the other day and took Lucy Block #7 with me to work on in the car while I waited for them to call me in.   About done with round 2.

Linking up with the Slow Sunday crew. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your Millenium project is looking truly stunning! The progress you have made is amazing. Oh dear, hail and gardens are a disaster. Hopefully it won't hail and all will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Lucy block - I made that quilt awhile back. Are you hand stitching or EPP? I did hand stitching on that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. English Paper Piecing - this will just be a 9 block table topper with minimal quilting - probably by machine.

      Delete
  3. What a great idea to have a take along project to wait for appointments! this is the perfect block for slow progress! Enjoy your stitching and thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.