Sunday, June 7, 2020

Slow Sunday Stitching - June 7, 2020

Most of my extra time this week has gone into the garden.   My tomatoes are blooming and I hope they will set fruit.   So far, the peppers have not bloomed, but neither have they wilted.  Just have to wait and see on those.  

Well, I haven't worked on my Rosemarkie Waistcoat for a while, but I have been knitting on the sock yarn blanket.   This is made of scraps so small that they are not enough to make a LOSY (left over sock yarn) Hat.  You need two 35 gram balls for that pattern.   I finished round 6 and will turn the corner into round 7 this afternoon.  It's getting big enough that it's hard to fit into a single picture.
And on the needlework front, at five hours, I have finished the water in the central scene on Millennium, including stitching the waterline. 

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you have stayed busy! like your stitching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am normally not as much of a garden and house person as I have become since the quarantine LOL. I am loving it, though. So I hope it will stay.

      Delete
  2. Love the sock yarn knitted blanket. What pattern are you following to make this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ten-stitch-blanket

      As far as I know, it's only published on Ravelry. Mine is 20 stitches across since it's sock yarn instead of Noro Kureyon

      Delete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.