Sunday, July 5, 2020

Slow Sunday Stitching - July 5, 2020

Happy Independence Day (yesterday) to my US Friends and Happy Canada Day (slightly belated, sorry) to my Canadian readers.   Everybody else - Happy weekend LOL.

I missed last week's Slow Sunday Stitching round up (link to this week's) because of a crazy busy weekend.   I worked all day Saturday and totally collapsed on Sunday.   June is the fiscal year end for my reporting to our state Corporation Commission, so the next month will be likewise totally nutso at work.  And worse, I am not able to get into my office to pull last year's hardcopy files, so I'm doing all of this from memory and what I have online from then.   I will need a vacation when it is over!

I have, at least, been doing some needlework.   I've already put a solid bit of work into the project that I started on Friday.   This is Elizabeth Designs "Garden Delights"   28 count Lambswool Linen with AVS and SilkNColor threads. 


The little herringbone squares in the first border are 20 stitches each!  Today's Slow Stitching goal is to finish the second corner. 

And Lucy came out to play for a bit this last week.  I've finished the second round of 8 pieces and started on the final round (also 8 pieces).

I am also working on some repair sewing - tapes on cushions for my daughter in law for their patio furniture.  Hope to get that done today as well.

Happy weekend, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. That stitched border looks pretty. I love the floss. Lucy is looking great.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.