Thursday, October 1, 2020

Needlework change over - 2020 Rotation 3 complete, kicking off 2020 Rotation 4

 I had just a couple of days at the end of the month (and stole some time on the first), so I worked on the "USMC Seal" and got to a page finish!   Page 5 is in the books.  The over one on this is sort of tedious because there are only two colors, but it's good practice for a HAED.  I'm experimenting with different "paths" - diagonal vs 'by the block'.   Squares are certainly easier to keep track of.

I'm going back to "Millennium" to start Rotation Round 4.  More over one LOL.  But at least this time it is just lettering, not full coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.