Friday, November 6, 2020

FINISHED SPINNING: Green Marl Sock Yarn

 And now for something completely different.

I have had my wheel listed on the gear and goodies page since I started this blog and my WiP page mentions that I usually have a spinning project 'on the go', but I don't think I've ever actually mentioned a finished project in this craft.  

It's a craft that is hosted on the Ravelry platform, so details are there. 

But here's 425 yards of BFL/nylon sock yarn  3 ply and a 'heavy fingering' - about like Socks that Rock.  The small skein on the bottom is a semi-solid green for toes

Close up the yarn is very 'barberpole' because each strand is a different color. 




2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Can’t wait to see the socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are up next after the grey socks are finished! Plain vanilla socks to show off the yarn, I think.

      Delete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.