Sunday, February 14, 2021

Needlework Changeover - 2021 Rotation #1, slot 3 (historic/vintage) complete

 Working along the bottom third of Dutch Beauty, I got the large vase motif on the left side to the halfway point and filled in the small motifs between it and the lily vase plus the bottom border on Page 16/P


Where I started:

When DB comes up again in the rotation, I'll work on the top part of that vase - three large flowers and two large birds (parrots) remain to be done on this section. 

Next up in the rotation is the pictorial slot.   After having finished Millennium at the end of 2020, I only have one pictorial WiP/UFO, my son's USMC seal.  All that is left on it is a bit less than three quarters of the over one and a tiny bit of backstitching.  Here's the start point for the next 10 hour rotation.

Starting out by setting up the grid on both the paper (working copy) and fabric for page 6. 

2 comments:

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.