Sunday, August 1, 2021

Slow Sunday Stitching - August 1, 2021

The Lucy Boston Patchwork of the Crosses with black background test is a success in my opinion.  I think I'll do one of the alternate blocks with black just to be sure.

And it's #BBDweekendSAL time this weekend.  I only got a couple of hours in on the new start yesterday.  Hopefully I'll get some more time later today, but it's going to be pretty busy.  But that's OK, it's a start and both of the upper corners of the border are established.  There's no hurry on this one, whatever time I can put in on the first weekend of the month is enough.

The linen color in this photo is more grey and less olive green than the real thing.  I'll try to get a better picture next time.  The fabric is R&R "18th Century Rook" 28 count, with GAST threads two over two. 

Linking up with the SSS crew will be delayed (the widget is broken). 


1 comment:

  1. Nice start on your new project. The black background looks great.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.