Friday, November 26, 2021

Rotation Changeover - 2021 Rotation #4, Slot 4 (not counted thread) complete

Plenty of leftovers in the fridge and lovely long weekend to stitch and putter around.  I do not participate in the crazy shopping.  Everyone is getting gift cards this year!

 I got to ten hours on my Unicorn pillow top this morning.  She's coming right along.  Just the rose and a bit of mane left to go in the center.

And where I started for comparison.  Doesn't seem like a lot, but those ribbons were a very fiddly and 'not fun' bit. 

I'm sort of glad to have met my goal for both time and area and I'm ready to put this away for a bit.  That's the nice thing about a timed rotation.   It's only 10 hours if you are not loving the project or a particular part of a project. 

Next up is the Plaza Sewing Bag (introduced here).  This one also has a lot of intricate and possibly tedious stitching, but again - only 10 hours and I REALLY want the finished product, so it will be worth it in the end.

Working on the shops side of the bag.  Each of the buildings has the name of one of the supplies for the project - so cute.  The left light post and the first building ("DMC") and the middle building ("Kreinik's") are done and the outlines of the two buildings in between are also finished.  

Working on the second building from the left "Mill Hill Beads" with getting the windows filled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.