Friday, June 3, 2022

Rotation Changeover - 2022 Rotation #2, Slot 4 (full coverage) complete

 

I've been working on the USMC Seal every Friday during this rotation and have completed about 3000 stitches during a little over two months.   There's just a partial page (around the corner to horizontal rows again) and a full page (the final word) left to do on the over one lettering.

There is some back stitch and the ribbon in the eagle's beak with over one backstitch (!) yet to do as well, but the end is somewhere in sight on this project!   My goal is to have it done by the end of September so I can get it framed and give it to JC for the USMC birthday/Veterans' Day in early November.

Where I started this rotation for comparison:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.