Sunday, January 29, 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching - January 29, 2023

 Another week with not a lot to report; I did a lot more knitting than stitching this week.

This pair will have afterthought heels - which are constructed just like a toe on 50 % of the stitches (or thereabouts).   That's what the markers are for.  But first the actual toes, which will start in just a couple of rounds (still a quarter inch from the first decrease).

I did get 580 stitches in on the Sugar Skull and it's no longer a pirate skull! LOL  There's still quite a lot of outline left to go, the 'forehead' has a lot of swirly bits, hearts and dots.

I will be nail biting my way though the AFC championship game here shortly.   Go Chiefs!!!!

Linking up with the SSS crew (current roundup here).


4 comments:

  1. Those socks look great. Love all those stripes in varying colours. Cute Sugar Skull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stripey socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the yarn in those socks. I can't wait to see the colors of that sugar skull.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.