4,437 stitches this month / rotation period. That brings the total stitches to approximately 29,850 or 86.02%
Here's where I was at the beginning of the month for comparison:
Basically, this month brought the right side of the robes down to row 200 (matching where the dove's lower wing ends), then I focused on the wolf. Got it done, did the little bit of greenery behind the wolf's head, then went back to the right side of the robes. The main part of the robe goes down to row 230 (where the bottom of the wolf's head stops) with more greenery off to the sides and a narrow(ish) dangling drape over the edge on each side (the drape on the right side is done). So, still not near a finish, especially when you look at all the metallic stitches and beads that will go in at the end. That blank area of St. Nick's staff / bishop's crozier is really bugging me. I am itching to get the bling added LOL.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.