Sunday, September 1, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching - September 1, 2019

September?  Where did the summer go?  Seems like it just dashed by!! This last week certainly went fast.   There was quite a bit of crafting, though.  And I'm going to enjoy this long weekend to the fullest (off on Monday for Labor Day weekend).   Linking this post up to Slow Sunday Stitching and wandering over to see what the rest of the crew is up to.

I finished up the "floral hand towel".
and got working on the next project in the rotation.   Hello again "Dutch Beauty". (See where I started in this post.)  A flower, one more leaf and a half dozen of the 'flower and fruit' circles took about two hours.

And I got Block # 28 of "Aunt Lottie's Garden" done (and pressed after I took this picture).

3 comments:

  1. I'm seeing lots of hexies this week. I just may have to bring out the paper pieces and join the club soon. Beautiful stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hexies and EPP in general. I still have two blocks to do to finish the center of this lap quilt.

      Delete
  2. I like the motif on that towel. Your other stitching is really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.