Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Rotation Changeover - 2021 Rotation #2, Slot 2 (historic/vintage) complete

Ten hours on Dutch Beauty didn't take me as far as I'd hoped, since the first couple of hours involved pulling out all of the foliage in the top third to half of the motif since it was off by several stitches.  At least this is a page finish!  Page 16/P.

Here is what it looks like now.   Next time I'll do the same fritillaria meleagris and parrot motif on the right hand side, but first the border for that page and the single motif between the plant pots. 


Here's where I started.  Very frustrated that I didn't make better progress, but Frogging Happens, and it's all fixed now.

Next up is my son's USMC Seal.   Here's where I'm starting.  I'll be setting up the rest of the grid on page 7 on both the paper pattern and the fabric in anticipation of this weekend's #24HoursOfCrossStitch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.