Thursday, September 23, 2021

Rotation Changeover - 2021 Rotation #3, Slot 3 (modern) complete and restarting the Rotation with Round #4

 

After a short hiatus to get more green beads, the Mill Hill "Winter Nights" ornament is finished.  It was originally designed as a pin, but I don't wear those and do have a Christmas tree.  So I finished it with a simple ribbon to match the sky color and a back of perforated paper.  

This also completes #25 on my 2021 WIPGO board.

You may have noticed that I didn't have a changeover post for the "historic" slot.  That's because I puddled along until I got a page finish on Page T/20.  (That happened back at the end of August actually.) But I didn't get the part of the motif done that falls onto Page S/19.   You can just barely see the remaining basting thread by the uppermost left hand leaf; that thread marks the page break. 


 

There are a few days left in Sampler September, so I'm going to work on getting that last flower and the second parrot finished off before it's the first of the month and it's the Blackbird weekend.

Skipping JC's USMC Seal entirely this time around.   I am waiting on a revision of the next section from my sister, who is designing the over one area.


1 comment:

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.