Sunday, September 12, 2021

Slow Sunday Stitching - September 12, 2021

 Not a lot to report this week.  

Working on the fourth of the alternate Lucy Boston blocks.  Halfway around with the black.

Got to the corner on the sock yarn blanket - round 9, side 1 done.


Ran out of beads on the Mill Hill kit.  I had already sorted the beads into the little drawer bead containers when it went into the stash storage and since MH is usually generous with their materials, I figure it got dumped and half the beads lost at some point.   Luckily, they still make this size/color and my (tiny) order from 123Stitch is on it's way.  Hopefully they will get here by Tuesday and I can get this thing done by next check in!

Running late (I usually type everything up on Saturday night), linking up with the SSC crew


6 comments:

  1. I hope you can get more beads that match so you can finish your project! I like to get my blog written up on Saturday too so I can join the Slow Sunday Stitching crew in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your stitching. I hope you get your beads soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching. I also like to do my Slow Sunday Stitching post on Saturday! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bother go run out of beads in your kit, pleased you could get some more to finish this project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some weeks are like that, aren't they? Hope you are able to get more of the same beads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stitch is looking great and great idea on sorting the beads. Hope your order arrives quickly. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.