Sunday, December 5, 2021

#BBDweekendSAL for December 2021

 Still working on the Blackbird Designs "Moon Garden" for the #bbdweekendsal .   This month got me SO close to a finish.  Just the rest of the big flower and three more green edge petals, three little five stitch "x" motifs in the title and some over one under the sitting bird with the finish date and my initials yet to go.   

I am planning on coming back to this project after I get the ten hours in on the Plaza Sewing Bag and powering on to a finish on this project.   I think I will be able to get it to a legitimate "2021" finish date!

Where I started at the beginning of the weekend for comparison:  There's a lot of stitches in those flowers!

Linked to SSS


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty..you are so close to finishing this project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to get back to it after this week. I'd love to have it done this year!

      Delete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.