Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Rotation Changeover - 2023 Rotation #2, Slot 2 (Pictorial) completed

Ten hours in on the Plaza Sewing Bag and the second side is well underway.   I did some repairs on the right hand horse.   Can't blame the UFO Round Robin person or the designer, but some squares that were supposed to be beads right next to the statue of the horse got stitches with the horse outline color.   I made the exact same mistake on the left side horse, then frogged and fixed both of them!   I also did all three of the little dolphin spouts and outlined all the parts of the pool.  Basically got all the double running on this side completed, and I even started filling in the satin stitch on the fountain center.   Here's where I am.

And here's where I started



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing what this pretty fountain will look like when you are finished. You made a lot of progress despite the frogging.

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.