Wednesday, May 17, 2023

FINISHED NEEDLEWORK: "My Day Complete" by Kathy Barrick - 2023 Rotation #3, Slot #1 (Historic Inspired) complete

Pattern: My Day Complete

Designer: Kathy Barrick

Fabric:  40 count Vintage Country Mocha on Newcastle Linen base

Threads:  DMC (see notes below)

Stitches: Cross (one over two), straight stitch 

Stitch count of chart 117 x 175

Hours: 45.0

 Note:  because I used a darker linen than the pattern called for, I had to substitute two thread colors.   I darkened the branch color from 524 to 523, and changed the bird wing color from 3768 to 931

This was my October Birthday start on 10/29/2022.

Framing by "The Frame Warehouse" - Topeka Kansas  6/3/2023



1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty piece and I totally agree with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.