Sunday, December 2, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitching - December 2, 2018

Not as much stitching as some weeks this week.  Big project due at work on property taxes and now I'm behind on the end of month items, so into work this afternoon (luckily at the local office) to try to get caught up. 

But I did get a couple of things accomplished. 

Millennium is at the 9 hour mark.   I will probably work over my usual 10 hours on it in order to get the lower wing and column base on the left side done.   That will be a nice clean stopping spot.
I also got some finishing finished on the last of the Silver Needle camp projects.   Project 3 and 4 are a set of 'smalls' - a fob and tray.   Got the fob done.
And I've started the crazy Christmas knitting.  I always seem to get to this point in the year and start a bunch of gifts.   They don't always get done - I have been known to package a gift up still "on the needles" and then take it back and finish it in early January.   My thought is that if it's done by Epiphany on Jan 6, I'm still good by some traditions LOL.
Making Barbie clothes for Alexis:
And an afghan for Marita (Angie's mom).   I made a similar one for Angie last year and Marita asked if I would make her one.

Linking up with Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's blog.


6 comments:

  1. You are the same as me...lots of gifts on the go. The deadline is looming. Keep knitting and sewing and we will get them done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why I do this to myself, it's not like I don't know Christmas is coming LOL. But even if I don't PLAN to do any crafting, it happens anyhow! The elves - I blame it on the elves.

      Delete
  2. I guess that is why I rarely make Christmas presents - I don't want a deadline! good luck on yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least none of them know these are 'in the works'. If push comes to shove, they can be booted back to birthdays!

      Delete
  3. If you don't get them done, give them next year and be a head of the game!😁

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating comments due to getting some really nasty spam comments lately. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for stopping by.